Submitted by Thomas Leonard on Sat, 2005-12-31 15:33
can be used to place an image on your desktop background
Current stable version:
Wallpaper allows you to:
- Make a Set As Wallpaper menu item appear on the filer menu for images, to manually set the backdrop to that image.
- Choose a random image from your collection when you log in, or at regular intervals.
- Run another program when you log in (or at regular intervals) and use the output as the backdrop.
Manual installation (without AddApp)
In order to use Wallpaper, you will need:
- Make sure ROX-Lib2 is installed (drag it to your /lib directory).
- Extract the wallpaper archive somewhere (eg, by dragging it to Archive).
- Click on the AppDir to run it
There is no need to compile; it's a python program.